December 31, 2015

STILL DRAGING

I honestly hate to feel under par.  Maybe I need to get used to it because it may be the way it will be.  I am being tested I know.  Feeling a little  shaky and  afraid to drive is for the birds.  Maybe I am too anxious and am not giving the  new Meds time but I don't like it.  I know I have been depending on others to do a lot for me already but I need to hold on to some independence.  I go to my Dr,next week for my annual checkup and maybe we can iron out a few things. 

Had lunch with three ladies just now and we enjoyed steak.  It was very good.  I am going to the New Year's lunch tomorrow.  I hope we have some black eyed peas for good luck.  Maybe a little green cabbage for money.  There is a New Year's Eve party tonight.  I say "tonight."  It is from 6:30 till 8:00.  Got to get to bed on time.  Truman and I used to go to bed and watch New York time (11:00 our time) to see the Ball come down and then kiss and lights out.  Hardly ever made it till midnight.  We were never  much of party goers.  Just family suited us just fine.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and my wish for a happy and healthy one.

Betty Boop

No comments: