December 11, 2017

SUNDAY

The church was beautiful today.  I was proud that my daughter Amy was instrumental in seeing it so well done.  It is hard to describe how lovely it looked.  Surprise in that Lucy came with Amy to church and then to lunch with Sophie and Paul.  She is home from school and likes to come with Amy to church.  We are getting a larger crowd now and I am so happy for that.  Broadmeadow has so much to offer and I wish some old members would come back as well as new also.  Maybe that is in the plan.  Hope so.

Our Christmas program by our Choir (I am a member) is this afternoon.  Jan, Tommy, and Amy will come.  Maybe others.  I know it will be a blessing to all that come.  I know we choir members get so much from singing.    Plans are being made for our family, hope I can feel better and can enjoy.

Betty Boop

No comments: