April 12, 2018

FUN & FELLOWSHIP

Sounds old fashion.  But that is what is was.   We had the most delightful lunch and visit with niece Karen.  We just need to do it more.  Amy and Jan outdid themselves with preparing a most wonderful lunch.  Old dishes are forgotten and when you bring them out again, they are like new.  We have all made the chicken dish we had many times in the past, was so delish!!  Who can resist peanut butter pie?  The table was set with old china that belonged to Dee.  A wonderful lady to remember.  The talk was good and Karen brought me a half dozen cans of the much looked for White Rain hair spray.  My favorite and I can not find it any more. Made me happy.   

I am excited!!  Does not take much to do that.  The Hattiesburg Mobile Petting Zoo is coming here today.  I am going, but if they bring snakes, someone else can pet them. I hear they have a small but good zoo.  Well  you never know what great entertainment we will have.  So be it!!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: