August 17, 2020

BREEZY ON BALCONY

Just the way I like it.  Resident Egret sits in a Cyprus tree across the Lake.  Not disturbed by the sidewalk sweeper that Louis loves to drive.  He seems to enjoy that part of the day. when he prepares for the walkers.  Miss Big Hat waltzed by and saw one lady on the end of Lake.  I guess more will come this morning as the air is perfect.  I love to sit out there early.  Before the day has really started. I sort of get my "will to live" back on track.  Some days lately are kind of weary and can't see the future clear.  But I have to remind myself that it is not for me to understand, but to always, always have trust and hope--Lord give me Faith.  But do you know what?  I was inspired to write 2 poems.  Both funny and uplifting.  So I need to write the title and subjects down or I just might forget.  

Betty Boop

No comments: