October 20, 2021

66 DEGREES ---- SHORT SLEEVE SEERSCUCKER ROBE WEATHER

YES,  Nice out there.  Did not want to come in.  If today is good as yesterday, I do want to get on with the day.  Dinning in the dinning room for lunch was such a mixed experience.  All good, I think.  With old friends, Pat, Judy, and Shirley.  It was 3/4 full.  Nice amount of people.  Some are still a little uneasy and so was I.  But the staff went all out to make it work.  Good people.  The food was good (on china plates) with real silverware and table cloths. napkins and new coffee cups.  Why it was almost too much to take in.  Everyone was talking at one time, never heard such chatter.  I was so "keyed up"  that my noon nap eluded me.  SO BE IT. I might try it again today---  So back to earth and the Balcony--  MR. RAM ROD came by,  MISS LADY WITH TWO FAT COCKERS did too.  It is perfect to walk.  I am sure many will walk today, but can't stay to watch anymore.  The clouds were interesting this morning, so  many kinds and I thought in terms of old church songs again, --HOW GREAT THOU ART.

BETTY (shall I sing it for you?) BOOP  

No comments: