April 30, 2024

(SUNSHINE ON MY SHOULDER (JOHN DENVER)

Feels good--sunshine.  Glad the Weather forecast was wrong this week.  They are saying the rain is gone for now. Well it is not up to me, but, I will take a little sunshine. How about you?  Sort of makes me want to sing, don't listen to me.  Our Sunshine Choir starts back next week. I think.  Have to consult my notes.  Which I have to  consult daily, maybe more.  I do forget sometime.  Ha,Ha.

The Balcony was so nice this morning.  My flowers are growing.  I forgot that I planted some seeds early on.  Some I found discarded in the trash room.  Did not know if they were good or not.  Surprise!!  They are coming up in one pot. along with new plants Amy and I planted.  Don't know what to do.  Let them grow and see who wins?  

BETTY BOOP

p. s. did you know that strawberries are good on oatmeal?  

1 comment:

Amy said...

How fun! Let them grow.