May 8, 2024

CLOUDY

joyful and great intertainment.  Just had a lot to do and just missed it.   So much going on.  I am not keeping up very well.  I missed completely missed THE JOYFUL NOISE YESTERDAY. The wonderful group of young ladies from THE JR. LEAGUE of Jackson.  Of course I have heard  them several times, but always joyful and good.  They have fun.  I did get to speak to the Stone sisters and that was good, as they both gave me a hug and kiss and reminded me of  my long time friend their Mother Nell.  Oh well, I did get the garbage disposal un clogged and my computer back on track.  All important too. Seems everything happens at once. 

I treated myself this morning and had dry cereal (TOTAL) and banana, O. J., prunes .coffee and toast.  No coccinf at all.  I sat on the Balcony and saw a lady being led by her two Cocker.  Mother and daughter I think.  They were JOYFUL this morning. So

No comments: