September 21, 2024

O HAPPY AFTERNOON

I say happy afternoon, for that is what it was. Daughter and Grand-daughter came for a visit.  Bringing yet another med to add to my large collection of meds.  I have quite a lot now.  But they also brought frozen yogurt. from Menchie's!!! Soooo good.  They also brought laughter, (at my tired jokes), and stories of the outside world they live in and I told mine of the inside world where I live.  Made for a delightful pleasure and fun.

 spent a while decorating the Hall table.  Though the old things are a challenge to make them interesting, I think I did a good job of making a little Fall come in.  I will add Halloween later and then Thanksgiving.  All a sudden it will be Christmas.  The girls tell me they see Christmas decor in the stores and already trees decorated.  Oh, my where did the old favorite celebrations like Halloween and Thanksgiving go?  I will not forget them..  I have them in the  Memory bank Bank. 

BETTY (my mind still works sometimes) BOOP 

No comments: