August 2, 2016

HI HO HI HO HI HO !!!!!

It's off to therapy I go.  I hope I have not put too much faith in this that I will be 100% right away.  I know it takes a while.  Also it takes determination .  Well I do want to walk better so here I go. 

Yesterday was busy.  I met a lot of Angels and found the path I was looking for.  This is a wonderful place to live.  If I don't slip into Memory Lane too often, I make it just fine.  I have a dear friend who is going through cemo and I saw her early this morning waiting to go have a treatment.  All we could do was hug and I whispered I'm sorry.  She is so brave.  I was on my way to deliver a Birthday card decorated with my signature tissue flower.  It looked so pretty.  I know she will smile.  That is why I do it.  My appointment is at 9:00 and I will now be off.  Wish me luck.

Betty Boop

No comments: