August 10, 2017

DAY OF REST

After such a big day (for me)  I was tired but happy with my day.  I slept well with a new pillow that Bryan brought me.   I have trouble finding one thin enough.  I was happy with it.  Thank you Mr. B.  I enjoyed his visit before he headed for Starkville.

This morning after sleeping late for me-7o'clock, I went slow and did the usual home style things.  I cooked my fresh stuff I bought yesterday.  Nothing like baby squash, lady peas. tomato, roasted okra and a little bite or two of cornbread.  It was St. Catherine's cornbread, which I do not like because it is sweet.  I make my own, but I was out of it.  Now that was a good lunch.  I have been lazy the rest of the day.  I need to go check my mail and at least get out of my apartment a little.  But it is nice to just do nothing.

Betty Boop

P. S,  I need to write two poems, but they just wont come to a head.  Or I mean come out of my head.  You see, I have two ideas but they need to cook a while.    Dot

No comments: