August 12, 2017

SATURDAY SYMPHONY

Why am I thinking music?  Just trying to find something to start with a S.  Quirky I know.  Any way the four of us had breakfast and all went well.  We discussed who was sick and who was in hospital and who had taken a tumble lately and the list goes on.  There has been an apartment that is the "talk of the Halls".  Big one and renovated to the hilt.  Chandelier and private decorator.  My, who is it?  Then we discussed TV shows and admitted to watching some with embarrassment.  Me and the man watched DIANA.  I don't know why that embarrassed him.  Then one watched  reruns of one I never heard of. Then on to confirm that a new assistant was hired for Diana.  Talk of obsessive bridge players.  On and on we went.  A lot goes on out here and it is like a small town--everyone knows everyone's business.  I try not to mention anything I want to keep to myself.  I did tell that my son-in-law had hip surgery.  When I left one said hope you nephew does well--go figure.  Oh my!!See what I mean.  Be careful of what you say,  Some can't hear and others just don't listen.

Betty Boop

No comments: