March 28, 2024

ANOTHER IMPORTANT DAY

 I had an appointment to get a hair cut a few days ago and when I went, she was suddenly out sick.  Same trouble I had been struggling with.  So a reschedule visit and it is this afternoon.  I look so shaggy and really need a cut.  So an important day for me.  I moan and complain about "what used to be" too much.  Think I need to work on that? I will try.

We have big plans for Easter Lunch.  Sophie and Paul are so good to have us all.  It will be a lot of guest. I know they will be their usual welcoming hosts and really do a great job with it all.  Everyone helps to bring such good food and to offer help.  Now my part is Ham and is that easy?  Someone else even picks it up and puts it on a platter for me.  My, I seem so useless sometime.  MY time has passed on and I am enjoying the fruits of my past.  

BETTY (So Be It) BOOP

No comments: