March 23, 2024

PARADE TODAY

 What a good day for the parade down Capital Street.  Cool and sunny.  I hope it goes well.  Jan will come today. Pill Day.  And other things too. Saturday is a special day.  Always something fun and interesting.  My old mantel clock is giving trouble.  I wonder how old it is? I remembered that Truman's Dad used to oil it with some kind of oil.  Had a little bottle stored in the clock. and a little brush to oil it with.  I have not oiled it in a while.  I hope I did it right, as I used baby oil, all the oil I could think of.  It kept stopping as if it were tired.  O used the oil and brush and tried to do as Papa and Truman used to do .I think it is oiled now. I started it running last night and this morning it is still ticking.  I guess it did need a "drink."  We will see. 

BETTY(learned a lot on my own) BOOP

No comments: