March 4, 2024

NOT MUCH TO TELL

 0rdinary times for me.  Seems everyone I know is busy with projects, meetings, party's, traveling, whew !!!! I have been there and done that, so now is my time to relax, and take my time.  Actually that is not exactly true, I am more or less forced to "relax".  So sometime people say there time has come--I say, I am forced to take the time. Each day, I plan my activities and choose what I have to do and with what time is left, then I relax.  You know, that can be fun too.  There are so many people who have a story to tell and are willing to talk.  Just hesitate a moment as you speak and most will capture you with a story.  Depending on my mood and time, I will listen and be glad I did. I try to be a   good person and listen, as I would want them to do. So Hop To It 

BETTY (on my best today) BOOP

No comments: