March 1, 2024

MY. HOW TIME FLYS

 It seems that way.  I was busy yesterday with this, that, and the other. So time seemed faster.  I have been watching the two Dove, who seem to have adopted my Balcony as a second home. Don't mind them, for they are "TWITERPATED. If you are a fan of Disney. and if you have children you must be, you remember the  Movie where all the birds were "Twitterpated (in love) and it is a sweet word. Anyway, these two "dummies" on my Balcony have fallen in "love". And the Balcony is their stage. I think I had better build a little nest, for many little baby Dove are certain to come soon. I think a little nest of babies would be exciting, if not a total mess.  Oh well. two extra males have stirred up a little excitement. They were promptly fought and sent on their way. Ahh!!!! "Ain't Love  Grand?"

BETTY (SOON BE A MAMA AGAIN".)

p. s. see how I stay busy?


,"

No comments: