March 20, 2024

COOL AND SUNNY

Come on Spring.  Be careful as you plant and just wait a while or you will  be looking for some way to cover rhe tender plants.  We know better than to plant early, but it is hard to wait.  It was hard yesterday to wait for results from my report from my test, but the wait was surprisingly good.  Dr., Jan and I were pleased.  After getting up a 6 and going for early test, and then going to eat breakfast, we then went for the visit with my very capable and nice Dr.  He is so kind and patient. I talk like a "magpie" and tell him what he needs to know and then some he could do without. But I am glad to be able to open up and ask questions. He was pleased with my results.  Even my  AIC was unusually good.  I guess  I am doing something right.  But Jan and I broke the rules when we had a big breakfast with a favorite breakfast icon.  The biscuits were almost as big as the plate.  Never seen such!! Two eggs over light, sausage, grits, coffee and it took a while to eat that much.  We did a good job of finishing it.  But it was a one time thing and we will not make a habit of that.  It was good.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: