March 12, 2024

FULL DAY

 You laugh at me.  But there was a day when my days were full.  But a trip to Dr. to get my toe nails trimmed is my way of a start.  I also got to go to Choir practice.  Waiting for Dr's orders for a problem. Full Day for me.  I overslept on top of my problems this morning. As we always say (I guess I needed it.)This morning looks promising . Got a memo from Dr. and meds are on the way for the new problem.  Oh Boy, never I thought I would be in this fix.  But it is real.  

Dinning Room biscuit with my famous scrambled egg, got me on track.  They make the best biscuits.  I "squirl them away) for just a day when I need a pick me up.  Sun is shinning. birds are feeding and fighting. I have so many kind. It has been fun to see them, but soon I will stop feeding and start with the Hummers. I bet they are traveling toward me know.  Hope so.

BETTY (so many blessings) BOOP

No comments: