March 7, 2024

SPRING IS BUSTING OUT ALL OVER

 Yes, I declare it.  Of course get your pretty little sweater or some kind of wrap ready for Easter Sunday, as it usually is a small trip-up in Miss Springs entrance on the day some choose Easter to come to Church and wear something "Springy". Little girls especially love it. And always fight to not cover the frills and pretty outfits.  Maybe I am telling about the olden days when this happened.  These days they wear blue jeans with the knees hanging loose and tattered.  Expensive too. All my girls liked pretty clothes and I did not have the fun of dressing a boy.  If we had a boy, I bet he would have looked like his daddy,  that would have been fun. Of course in addition to 3 girls.  We were happy to have them,  

BETTY (my girls wore hats and carried purses with their white gloves.) BOOP)


No comments: