February 2, 2009

SAD DAY

We sold the Motor Home. It really made Truman sad. He loved it and felt as if a part of him is gone. But we have many wonderful memories from over the years. It was getting too hard for us to do. A young couple bought it. They have two young kids. They will give it a good home. I divided up my flowers and now have vases all over the house. I love flowers and it was the first time flowers were put in my Church in my honor. I loved it. Later on the 'MIRROR CAPER'
Betty Boop

2 comments:

Sophie Wolf said...

I'm sad that the motor home is gone too, but it's got a good home now. We definitely had some good memories in it. I remember when you guys had just gotten it and took it to Askew's Landing. I went with you guys for a Halloween Weekend. I remember that I was too scared to shoot a shotgun so a man held the gun while I pulled the trigger. As a prize they gave me a frozen turkey.

Ashley said...

I'm glad the motor home went to a good home!