March 6, 2009

GREEEN BEANS

What is it about me ? I was in WalMart today. This old man (I need to be careful calling someone old) stopped me to talk. He said did I know that Piggley-Wiggley Grocery store had canned green beans on sale? Two cans for a dollar!!!!!!. I said no I did not know that. He said he bought 3 cases. He also said he gave them away when he found someone who was hungry. How sweet. Then I saw him several times telling the same story. to other people Maybe I should feel sorry for him? No I choose to be glad for someone like that. Sophie think how many casserole 3 cases would make WOW!!!!
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Sophie Wolf said...

Hmmm... 2 cans a casserole... How many in a case? 36? So if there were 36 a case, time three, divided by two that would be... 54! That would be a lot of casserole.