August 13, 2009

BACK AGAIN

It has been a long time, but I am back. The BEACH WEEK took a lot of time to get ready, to go, and to recover. But it was worth it. I am sorry some could not make it but 17 did and I think that was super. So much laughter, conversation, play, and good food!!!!!! Hope to be able to do it again next year which will be our 25th year. That is a record I think. I do not know of another family who has had that much success. Who knows what next year will bring. Truman started his radiation therapy Monday. It is going well but six weeks five days a week is a long time. It only takes about five minutes and no side affects so we are blessed there. SILVER SNEAKERS today-Lord help me not to mess up too much-or I will "get a little help" from my fellow who thinks I "have no rytham" I really don't but I hate for someone to point that fact out.

Sweetly Betty Boop

1 comment:

Ashley said...

The beach was super fun! I'm so glad I'm a part of the family!
Why is Papaw going to radiation therapy? I hope everything is alright! 5 minutes doesn't sound too bad, but we'll still be thinking of him!