December 2, 2009

TOUR STRENGTH WILL EQUAL YOUR DAYS Deutronomy 33:25

I needed all the stregenth I could muster. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving but I got real tired. Linda and Joe, Whitney and Cameron. Andrew and Liam came Wednesday and left Saturday and Sunday. I have a "bag of memories" and they are wonderful. I pull them out one by one and enjoy. Amy and Ed did a wonderful job with Thanksgiving dinner. She said she could not have done it without the HELP of M.G. and Sophie. Those girls are wizzies(sp). Everything was so good. Jan had us for lunch Friday to celebrate Cary's graduation. Oh boy she made some good soups. All the girls (except me) went shopping Saturday. Amy was sick but took meds and shots and kept going.

Good news with my eyes Monday. Still treating that eye with care and eye drops but I am making good progress. Good news to day about the biopsy on Truman's ear. No further treatment. We are about to get tired of these things happening to us but are grateful that thus far we are making it. Each day is a blessing. (we have to keep reminding ourselves of that. Now we look forward to Christmas. Have you been good little girls and boys? I hope so. Penny is better. By the time I treat my eyes, all day long, give Penny shots treat Truman"s new "bo-bos" we have a full life. Aren"t we lucky?

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: