January 6, 2010

SHIVER ME TIMBERS11111

A saying our local weather man says. I think he borrowed it from way in the past. It is true and soooo cold. 17 degrees this morning and might snow and get even colder. I was just about to go through my coat closet and take some old, out of date coats to the Goodwill. Think I had better hold on a while? I kind of like it cold. Warm fireplace at night is nice. The birds are eating like crazy and that keeps me bust filling the feeders. Silver Sneekers was good yeaterday but tomorrow I wonder if we will have a class if we have ice like they say. I hope we do because I really enjoy it. Whitney--I think we need to move to Florida.

Well I must go and buy some water and soup. That is what we do when we panic about snow being expected. Not a bad idea.

Sweetly Be and stay warm.
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Ashley said...

well, well, well... did you need all that water and soup?!
I was begging for 17 degrees two days ago when we were walking around downtown!!!!!