February 9, 2010

SNOW???????

Dear Readers, I have not blogged for a while. Been busy taking care after eye surgery. Doing o.k. and go back for a check up today. Truman has also been busy getting his face peeled. A trying experience. But that too is going as expected. He will have a smooth face-free of pre cancer. Too much sun all these years. It seems to be just patch patch patch now. Glad we can do something for our problems. Almost all of you readers have lota of snow. We may get some today and over the weekend could be a lot. Hurry to the grocery store and stock up on provisions That is what we do. My thing to do is make soup. So that is what I will do today.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Too bad you cant send some of that soup our way!! I think we're supposed to get about 6 inches tomorrow! That's crazy!

wvrhodes said...

Sometimes I have just a tinge of jealousy over all of the snow, but then not really! It is so pretty, but the sun and 60 degrees is nice, too. The only problem is- I have to send Andrew to school bundled in his heavy coat, and by school's end, he's so hot that he's abandoned his outerwear. He has been collecting jackets at school. This morning he had to go to school coatless because he had three stuffed in his classroom cubby. When I picked him up, he was in only his shirtsleeves again!

Yes, I'd like some soup too!