July 4, 2011

HAPPY 4TH

This has been a good day. My SCV Sunshine Choir performed this morning. We sang for an hour on stage all dressed in red,white,and blue. Old WW11 songs and then lots of songs for the 4th. Jan came We ate hot dogs and watermelon sitting on my balcony. We enjoyed it. I watched a very good fireworks show from my balcony tonight.



















































This has been a good day. My SCV Sunshine Choir sany today . We sang for everyone for an hour. On the stage wearing red,white,and blur and waving flags. Boy what a sight. Jan came. We then sat on my balcony and ate hot dogs and watermellon.
What could be better? Tonight I warched the firework show from the balcony. It was shot from the ball park right over our lake. It was very good--almost as good as on the Boston Harbour. Not really but close. I am working on baby girl blankdts. So sweet. See you soon

Betty Boop













t

No comments: