January 19, 2012

ANSWER TO A PRAYER ?

I was just now walking down the hall looking for an apartment to deliver a Birthday card to a friend when a lady stepped out of her apartment and took my hand and took me to where I was going. Then she said "You are the answer to my prayer--I am bored to death" I went in to visit. She is an artist and a good one. She showed me paintings she did of her husband, mother, and father. They were good. She also had many landscapes and pictures of roses, which she loves. We had a nice visit and I came away with a bag of her homemade bran muffins and a feeling that I did answer her prayer. I also went to another friends birthday party this afternoon--champane and lots of lovely food. Her daughters did it for her. That was nice. I feel like I am living in a dream sometime.

Betty Boop

No comments: