May 2, 2013

TOO BUSY

Thursday already.  I guess I have been busy or more like it, nothing out of the ordinary that you would be interested in,  Play practice is going good.  Dress Rehearsal is Friday.  I will kind of be glad when this is done.  Then what will I do?  I am thinking of joining the Art class.  See if they can teach me to paint or draw or something. Art display of the students is very impressive.  Who knows, Maybe a Grand Maw Moses?  I can dream can't I?  I joined a table of folks at breakfast.  My BREAKFAST BEAUTIES were SLEEPING BEAUTIES  I guess.  I did not enjoy the politics this morning.  I was glad to join them, but that conversation is too much early in the morning,  (any time really).  A
resident's meeting this morning and then this afternoon a memorial service for a friends husband.  Still raining.  I like that  when I can be inside.  I guess I will stay inside for a couple more days because that is the rain prediction.  O well----So be it.

Busy Betty Boop

No comments: