November 12, 2009

THIS, THAT, AND THE OTHER.

Silver Sneakers today. Went good. I always feel good after exercise. Cat better. Guess I am getting good at giving shots. Real cool here and the leaves are turning. Our back yard is so pretty. My favorite time of the year. I took soup and flowers from my back yard (yes really) to my neighbor next door. I helped a lady pick out a dress to wear to a wedding yesterday. Had no idea who she was. I tried to give evryone a smile who did not have one at the Mall. I gave a lot of them. And got some in return. Try it. All these little things took my mind off things that were bothering me. It works!!!. And DANCING WITH THE STARS is still my favorite show --on no. the CMA AWARD SHOW LAST NIGHT WAS GOOD. I did not agree with all of the winners but I still like to look at it.

Boy what a hodgepodge of news. Sounds boreing to some but it is my life. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. Andrew and Liam are coming. O boy. Can't wait.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Mary Grace said...

i miss you! i hope to come see you guys soon.