October 15, 2011

FALL ?

I guess I forget what Fall is like here. Hot today and cool tomorrow. I am looking for some change in the leaves and brisk winds to go with all the football. Now football is fall to me. Of course we only had radio but I can still hear games even though I would be outside the doors and windows were always open and people were all outside enjoying the change in the weather. Here in the HALLS we talk about just a little change. Something to say to people as you pass in the halls. This is still an amazing place to live. I wish so often that Truman could have enjoyed it with me but I know he would have been happy for me. He always told me not to stay in the house too long. I am glad I moved when I did. Practice is coming along well. It will be fun to be in a play and have LINES to say. Can you imagine ME? Linda and Joseph are spending the night with me--on the way to see Miss Karis. I would like to see her too. Whitney is so good to post pictures of her. I do not know how she has time but I love it.

Betty Boop

No comments: