February 12, 2012

MORE SATURDAY

I went walking this morning (in the Halls of St. Catherine} and I passed the door of a Lady who had a blue Beta fish at her entrance. I had looked at it many times. Her door was opened and I spoke to her. She was happy to tell me all about Beta's. Hers was two years old so I was glad to get advice from her. He was blue and named Finley. I was invited in to meet Bobby her parakeet. Good visit. You never know who you will meet or what you will learn--only ask. Jan came to visit and bring me down to earth on some annoying problems with my insurance. What a chore. I listened to Garrison Keeler on radio this evening. He will be in Oxford soon and Meridian also. Wish I could see him. I saw him several years ago in Jackson. I am reading a new Nicholas Sparks book. It is a real thriller. Different for him. 23 degrees this morning. Will have to dress warm for Church.

No comments: