March 17, 2012

TOP o the MORNING

O how I loved Ireland. Always wanted to go back and live there. Beautiful place, but not as beautiful as my backyard yesterday at the Lake. Amy, brought lunch from Begal Bagle and Jan, Amy, Sophia, M. G, Cary and me, met to have lunch at the Lake. The azaleas have never been so great, as well as everything else. Blooming it's best for our last time there. We hope to close on the house early in April and had to fix a few things to satisfy the inspection first. But it looks good and I hope everything works as planned. I felt a certain closure and it was not a sad time but a thanksgiving for all the good times we all had there. I am wearing green today--don't want any flirty old men pinching me!

Betty Boop
"May love and laughter light your days
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.....(Celtic Blessing)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I do wish we were closer for times like these. I wish we could 'see the house off' with you guys. I have only been a part of those memories for 10 years and to me, that seems a long time, but trying to imagine all the more memories you and your family have made there makes me so happy!
A new chapter!