March 1, 2012

WEDNESDAY

Busy day. Exercise class then coffee club(always interesting) Amy went with me to have my car serviced,(first time) Only 1600 miles-it hardley needed it. I told the laughing young man that a little old lady mostley drove it to Wal-Wart. I need to get it on the road. Does anyone care to "DRIVE MISS DOTTIE"? We met M. G. and had lunch at SOULSHINE PIZZA FACTORY. I had a Nathan hot dog--what a treat!!. Amy and I took spring flowers to Truman. They look so pretty and I am glad we chose such a pretty and restful place for him. Of course I picture him "skipping" across heaven every day. It has been almost a year since he left this earth for a better place. All in all it was a good day, busy anyway. Thank you Amy and Mary Grace for being so thoughtful.

Betty Boop

No comments: