April 14, 2012

13th NOT SO LUCKY

Another delay in closing on the house. Paper work is about to drive me crazy. It will happen--or so I am told-but I must wait. Maybe Tuesday-Wednesday-or Thursday. Take your pick, I will still be here. And when I get the check-it will be done. Beautiful day here. I had French toast in the Cyber this morning. How about that for a treat?I plan to have fried oysters for dinner with two fun ladies tonight. Hope the fried does not bother me too much. It will be worth is. I love oysters any way. Amy had my yard man to dig my sweetheart rose bush up and it now sits in a big pot on the patio around the swimming pool where I can see it. I hope it lives as it is about 35 years old and was rooted from one my Mother had in her yard many years ago. No more news--enough said.

Betty Boop

No comments: