April 19, 2012

FINALLY 'DONE"

I don't know weather to laugh or cry. I have a big old check and no house. It is what I have been praying for for over a year. I think we have good and nice people who will love and enjoy it. I really hope so. I told the man of the house that a lot of living went on there and I could have added a lot of loving too. I do feel strange that I do not own a house and am just renting this place I live but I have made it my home and I am happy here. So home is where the heart is so they say. The man has two teen age boys who will be visiting a lot he hopes and they will really enjoy the lake. Love to all and thanks for your help. It has been a long and rough ride but as Amy reminded me that Truman would have said---"Done and done" Can you just hear him say that? Love to all and thanks for all you did for me.

Betty Boop

No comments: