April 15, 2009

REST AND BE RENEWED

And I need to be renewed. Saw Canada geese on the Lake yesterday. We have been seeing 3--now four. I think Junior finally go a mate because we saw 4. Mom and Day say at last. I have been on a whirlwind latley. You young would laugh because that is a way of life for you. That is a good thing. We were really pumped up about Truman's interview on WLBT Monday. Hope you see it on WLBT's web site. wlbt.com go to news scroll down to VETERANS HISTORY PROJECT and view his written and vidio interview. Pretty cool? Let us hear from that because they also sent us a copy to play on TV.
I am going to Brent"s Drugs and coffee shop for lunch today with Candy and Amy. Shall I have the egg-olive sandwich? I think so--will tell you about it tomorrow. SWEETLTLY BE BETTY BOOP

No comments: