April 30, 2009

SILVER SNEAKERS

My first session at Silver Sneakers exercise program. I actually feel good. I feel like I have moved every part of my body. 45 minutes of no nonsence exercise in a bigggg room at the Court House with mirrors all around. Oh no I thought. The instructer told us to look at her and nobody else. Thank goodness no one could stare at me while I learned how to use weights, roll that ball all over, and other things I wont tell here. I loved it and I think I will enjoy going. I know I need to. I came home and ate a healthy salad- so hooray for me.

Betty Boop

3 comments:

Sophie Wolf said...

Good for you! I hate that feeling too about group exercise. You've got to focus on yourself and not everyone else!

candy said...

Go, Dot, Go!

wvrhodes said...

Yay!! Sounds like fun!