April 1, 2009

THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE, LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT. Psalms 118: 24

The sun is going to shine all day (so the weather man said). We will see. Amy and I plan to do something today. One of the things is to finally buy the paint to paint the bed in the "girl" room. Brown Amy said I trust her. Under that bed is a lot of stuff. Pictures to hang, and my colection of paper doll. Shirley Temple and the Dione Quints. I do not know what else. Dust bunnies for sure. My granddaughters did not care a lot for paper dolls. They played with them to please me. I played with paper dolls till I was 14 years old. Those were in the olden days when things were simple. I loved to fashion clothes for them. Maybe I missed my calling.----Maybe not. I know you are all glued to the set to watch DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!!. O. K. I forgive you.

SWEETLY BE
BETTY BOOP

No comments: