June 8, 2009

THIS AND THAT and THE OTHER

Good weekend (according to my standards) Grocery store Friday-nothing special- Saturday I can not even remember. O yes High School Reunion for Truman. They call it the 1920-30-40-50 club. No more who graduated it the 20's still living. Truman was 39 and they were the oldest there. It was nicely done-food and decorations were good. Then that night we went to the Church for a fish fry to benefit the Choir. Went to visit Amy and Ed Sunday and had Sophie to program my new cell phone and Ed and Sophie tried to teach me how to use. I thought I got it but when I got home I tried and tried to use it but need another lesson or two. My how can I be so stupid?

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Definitely NOT stupid! It takes me a few days to figure out how to work a new cell phone too!