June 27, 2009

SATURDAY PANCAKES

We had blueberry pancakes this morning (my sweetie made them) We used blueberries from our own two bushes We had to share them with the birds after all atempts failed to scare them off. O well I guess they thought we put them there for them. We went to yet another Reunion this morning in Carthage. Truman's mother's family/ Her mother was a Grimes. Not as good as the Ellis Reunion but they all have something in common. Guess what? Good foor of course. I ran my blood sugar up but that chocolate pie was delish!!/ Like I used to make. I have got to stop this. When it goes up my Doctor told me to drink lots of water. It works. Of course I have been drinking a lot anyway because of the heat.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Sophie Wolf said...

Someone needs to post!!! ;)

I heard about that guy in your class. Let me know when your next Silver Sneakers class is and I'll go deck him for you!!!!