September 11, 2009

COMPANY-a-COMING

Linda, Joe, Lindsay, Jacob, and Parker are coming Saturday for Truman's birthday, which is on Sunday the 13th. We will get together Saturday night for Truman and Ivy's birthday. Ivy will be 16 on the 14th. Sweet 16 and never ben kissed? I doubt that.
We saw 4 racoons early this morning at the Lake. Penny was not interested at all. Also a huge blue heron was sitting on the NEW fountain in the lake. That is another story. Also made some new moves at SILVER SNEAKERS yesterday and am a little sore. No , it was not the Mombo. I have that one "down to pat" Where do I get these crazy sayings. Somebody told them long ago I guess. Got to get to work. You would think we would have a better way than setting up tables when we have family. But I have Truman!!! Almost 88 and still very dependable!

Betty Boop

No comments: