September 19, 2009

SATURDAY ALREADY?

How time gets by.. I wont mention Pancakes today, alt ho we had them (banana) and so good. It has rained a bit and we still need more. Big day at Broadmeadow tomorrow. We are celebrating our 60Th year. Actually it is January before we will be 60 but we are honoring our charter members( we are charter members) and we are fading so I guess it is best to go ahead and honor us. We were #21 and 22. Our Church and Church family mean so much to us and has through our years here.

Well I put 12 pints of green butter beans in the freezer yesterday and a couple of weeks ago I did the same with lady peas. Like those squirles we have been discussing--I am putting up provisions for the winter.

See you later.
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have to learn how to can things. I would love to try making my own jams and chutneys sometime too!! Maybe that will be a goal next summer!