July 28, 2010

BACK HOME

Hi! It is hard to get back into the "REAL life". SILVER SNEAKERS" was hard. Got my PI appointments set back up too. I am still cooking fresh veggies I bought from the coast. The corn is still good. And peaches make my oatmeal real good. Finally caught up with washing clothes and ironing. By the way-- have I ever told you that I love to iorn clothes? I even iron T shirts!!!. Crazy. some people would say.Love to cook too. We had fried eggplant last night. I made up a way to add a new twist to it. So good. Had corn on cob, yellow squash, sliced tomato and cornbread. We are still eating too much. Must come down a little. Must run and get this day on the road to real life you know.



Sweetly Be
Betty (MaMaw) Boop
P.S. I went to pick up my pictures at CVS and I had turned in film that had never been used. Now I was so mad at myself. The ones I had taken were sitting here ar home laughing at me. Oh well that is Par-for-the=course for me lately.



Dot

No comments: