July 7, 2010

SHORT HAIR

Well hello again. Or should I say finally. I told my hairdresser that I wanted a "beach-cut" Well I got one!!!! I will have a couple of weeks to grow it out a little. I have been so busy taking care of myself lately. I went to my knee surgeon last week because I was not walking very well. My range of motion was not good. He recomended physcial therapy for four weeks --two time a week. O boy I remember the first time after surgery. Well I went to another place to take it. It is so much better than the first place. I have never known they could have so many kinds of machines. For an hour and half I am really put through it. I have SILVER SNEEKERS the same day and it is almost too much-plus I do exercises two times a day at home in between. If this does not help a lot I am going to be disappointed big timme. I got my Gulf Shores list from Jan and am ready to "bag it up" Make the chile and take the cat to the Vet to board her. Wait --I gave all our suitcases to the Good Will. Paper sacks? Maybe. Any way I will make it.

Betty Boop
MaMaw

No comments: