July 27, 2010

HOME

Back from Gulf Shores. Very surprized at how beautiful the beaches were. Clean for the most part. What was sad was the lack of people. We almost had the beach to ourselves. Good but a little sad too. Not many crowds in resturants and stores. Not much traffic as usual. We had a good time 20 in all. The best food yet. Man thoses cooks are getting better and more creative and so many are interested. No resturant has it better. I did enjoy the Oyster House for lunch one day with my three girls. Another tradition and one I look forward to. We had plenty of good seafood all week. Seeing Jacob Parker, Andrew and Liam was the highlight. I can"t believe how they have grown and how much fun they had in the pool. But for all the fun we had it is mostly for me the time together that counts. Family is so important to Truman and me. May you all carry this tradition on for many years to come. Being connected, yet living your own lives is what I wish for.

Sweetly BE
MaMaw

No comments: