August 24, 2011

QUESTIONS???????

I went to our coffe club this morning. This sweet and cute little Jewish lady says "I love my beautiful tissue flower. Did you make it? "Yes" I answerd. Next question from someone else. "Why did I not get one" Me--"Tell me your apt. number, I'll get you one" Third lady. "I do not know what you all are talking about but I want one too." Me--You will have one before the day is done" Soooooo my shop is open again. I also delivered two more to some girls I like . Another thing happened to me of enterest. I was walking down the hall and saw this funny lady coming at high speed{as fast as a walker will let you go}She is always laughing. I said I am going to call you "Smiley She gasped and started to laugh "I forgot my dentures" turned and rsn back down the hall laughing her head off. Over her shoulder she laughed "You made my day"














































No comments: