August 16, 2011

STRANGE DAY

It started off with me wondering what would take place today. Something interesting usually does. At Coffee Club my friend who loves to sing--94 years old--and a dear little man--said do you want me to sing to you today. I said yes, by all means. He sang SOMEWHEARE MY LOVE. Every word of it. Everyone was looking and enjoying it. Later when I went for ice cream at three o'clock. I sat down by a jolly lady. She was just eating her lunch and said good, sit down and watch my food-don't let them take the plate as I want to take the rest of my food home. I need to go tee tee. And she did and we had a great visit when she returned. I walked the halls this afternoon. A lot of people do this. I wonder what will tomorrow bring? I am going to watch WHEEL OF FORTUNE- then read some. I am reading a series of romantic, novel about the Amish people. We saw that country on one of our trips. Very interesting.

Betty Boop

No comments: