November 10, 2012

BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

The sky is the most beautiful blue with white fluffy clouds. The weather is mild.  I helped with putting up lights outside for Christmas.  We will not turn them on till after Thanksgiving Day.  We have a good working group called GOOD THINGS BETTER COMMITTEE. We put up a lot of lights and still must have another work day to get it finished,  Jan and Cary came for lunch.  We sat on the terrace of the Cafe and it was so pleasant,  Just talked and talked and got up to date on things.  Mostly about THE WEDDING.  Wont be long now. Everyone is excited.  I bought my outfit for the wedding.  I must think about another couple of outfits.  I think I have something already that I can use.  Must look my best for my granddaughter's wedding and the parties leading up to the wedding.  Such a happy time for the bride and groom.  Must have a nap========ZZZZZZZZZ

Betty Boop   

No comments: