November 26, 2012

RAINEY MONDAY

I started the day by dropping a small juice glass on the tile kitchen floor. 






































I started the morning by dropping a small juice glass on the kitchen tile floor. 
At 6:00 a.m. you don't need to be sweeping up thousands of slivers of glass.  But, what can you do?  I also made cinnamon quick bread for my coffee group.  All before I cooked my breakfast.  Whew!!!  That will get you moving.  The raves from the group are worth it.  I think that is to keep me doing it.  But it is good to be appreciated.  Right?  It is raining this morning and I hope it does not rain on the wedding day.  Coming soon.  Everyone is excited and wishing to get on with it.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone too. 

Betty Boop












No comments: