December 8, 2011

Brrrrrrrr Cold

Dont't laugh you folks from Tn and Boston. We got excited yesterday when between 8 a.m and 8:05 a.m. we saw snow flurries. !!!!! Before I could call anyone and say LOOK, it stopped. O well maybe later. Things are busy around here. Little angels made from coffee filters are flying up and down ours halls and stopping at some lucky doors. I WONDER who set them free? I just know that the angel factory is keeping be busy. Such joy and smiles they are bringing. lITTLE THINGS DO COUNT.

BETTY BOOP

1 comment:

wvrhodes said...

I went to the Women's Christmas luncheon at church on Tuesday (Karis and I sat in the Mom's Room). One of the speaker's talking points was "never underestimate the impact that one person can have." You are brightening people's Christmases with your angels. Probably in ways that you don't even know!