December 14, 2011

TOP OF DOM party

Two busses made three trips t0 St Dominic's top floor where the Dominican sisters have exc. offices. Very plush and impressive it is. Decorate beautiful for Christmas and nuns everywhere. They live in a seperate building close by. The food was good and beautiful. Hot chocolate (which is a tradition with them} and you thought it was wine. I did too but no wine in sight. It was a beautiful view of the city and as it was dark early { I went on the first group} it was a great thing to see. Of course I have been on top in many big cities but nothing like your own home town. Everyone was dressed in their best, some dripping with furs and jewelry and feeling very Christmasy. It made me a little sad too. Truman and I had so many parties at Christma to go too. It was lonley by myself yet with many new friends. I will make it and realize this is my life and place now. Thani you Lord.

Betty Boop

No comments: